Tuesday, November 11, 2008

i've been tagged...

...by Engaged and Enraged at I Hate Planning My Wedding!

First, here are the rules I must follow for being tagged:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by including links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

About Me! I,
1. hate mushrooms.
2. find the Economist oddly entertaining.
3. want to hike Mt. Kilimanjaro, despite what The Fiancé thinks.
4. am terrified of spiders...especially ones with hair.
5. visited the Galapagos Islands by boat...a little tiny boat (think: capsizable), in the big bad ocean.
6. swam with sea lions during 5.
7. wonder every day if I chose the right career. Doesn't everyone?!

Now, I tag:
1. Polka Dot Bride
2. My Name is on the Invite Too
3. A Lovely Morning
4. Perfect Bound
5. The Preppy Wedding
6. An Atlanta Bride
7. Soon to be Mrs. Gentry!

I apologize profusely in advance if any of the above have already been tagged (I could only search so much through your blog to verify...)

And, it appears that Engaged & Enraged also nominated me for an "Uber Amazing Blog Award" too! Here is the information for that one: The Uber (AKA Super) Amazing Blog Award is a blog award given to sites who:
Inspire you...
Make you smile and laugh...
Or maybe gives amazing information...
A great read...
Has an amazing design...
And any other reason you can think of that makes them uber amazing!

The rules of the award are:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate a minimum of 5 blogs.
3. Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog.
4. Share the love and link to this post and the person you received your award from.

Thus, I hereby nominate the blogs linked above for this little ditty as well!!

Now, I'm off to comment on the blogs I've nominated... I hope you enjoy checking them out! Please leave a comment if you have other blogs that I (or my readers) should check out. Cheers!

1 comment:

JennyLee said...

thank you!!! i am going to apologize in advance just in case it takes me a few days. :)