Wednesday, January 21, 2009

que sera, sera...

This photo, taken last night at one of the many Inaugural Balls, pretty much sums up how I feel about blogging at the moment: like it's time to sit it out for a dance or two. Despite your lovely comments in the previous post, I'm not sure yet if I'll return to the blogosphere again at a later date. For now, I bid you adieu... My accordion and I need a little breather.


Photo source: Chicago Tribune photo by Nancy Stone (January 19, 2009) of Alex Smith from the Strolling Strings resting before the band starts playing again at The Illinois Gala.

3 comments:

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

Hey there... totally understand the feeling... take your time, just know if you do want to come back... I love reading your blog, so i totally welcome it :)

RelentlessBride

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

Hey Thanks for sharing this blog its very helpful to implement in our work


Regards

buy clothes online