Thursday, December 4, 2008

if only I invested in Geico

Today's chuckle:

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas."
- Warren Buffett

I'm in a two-day legal seminar on financial accounting for dummies [I mean lawyers]. Apropo of current times, no? [Ironic, considering I registered for this seminar in June... I wish I was so insightful with all of the investments I made in June...]

Our lecturer shared this quote earlier today. Maybe I'm giving away my latent nerdiness, but I think it's hysterical. Especially if you read the New York Times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jonna....i'm embarassed to admit that this is the first time i've really looked through your blog. It left me feeling delightfully enlightened. like i know you better. connected to your sense of enjoying the small details of life. i love your writing style...and honesty. it's all very refreshing. thanks for sharing and i'll be checking back more often :)

by the way...your save the dates were out of this world!

hugs,

amanda