Thursday, January 8, 2009

hint hint

So I've mentioned that the colors for our wedding are black and green... and I'm wearing these delicious green shoes...(I think). Imagine my *joy* when I stumbled across this beautiful quartz & marcasite (I love marcasite...is that weird?!) ring by Judith Jack, at Nordstrom.

Dear Fiancé: In case you were considering buying me a wedding gift (you were... right?!), consider your shopping done.
I mean, just imagine how fantastic this would look on my right hand on our wedding day... I'm imagining it...
Then, it will look lovely sitting on our bureau ... Even in a jewelry box it's stunning. I think I'm in lust.

5 comments:

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

Green amethyst is heavenly too :)

RelentlessBride

Anonymous said...

I was obsessed with Marcasite during my wedding! It came completely out of left field. I love it because it dresses way up as easily as way down. We just featured it as a wedding option on our blog:

http://www.seattlestyle.com/thelounge/2008/12/22/some-vintage-icing.html

Anonymous said...

ooo that ring is gorgeous! I want one too! :)

jessica lynn said...

that ring is just divine! i hope that you get it! :)

Unknown said...

i love the green in that ring