Thursday, November 20, 2008

morning delight

I heart Etsy.

I can no longer recall when I stumbled across this site-better-known-as-bliss, but it had to be some time during this Wedding Saga. A variety of blogs cite to Etsy as a source of all things unique, handmade, beautiful. My real obsession over Etzy stems from the fact that it far exceeds wedding-related items. There are a ton of interesting new clothing designers. Today, the featured seller - larimeloom - is re-donk-u-lous. Her stuff is striking its its creativity. Check her out. But don't buy up everything - leave a few peices for me...




*gasp* this last piece... wow. I want.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

styles and colors. If the occasion is of very high importance then the often cocktail dress factory preferred evening dress is full length and in dark shade. cocktail dresses factory For semi-formal evening dresses, one can choose knee length. cocktail dresses sellers
doriesh