Tuesday, November 11, 2008

fetish?

There's a place for people like me.

It's called the shoe asylum.

I. just. can't. leave. well. enough. alone.

Despite having found the perfect green shoe, I haven't managed to stop searching for the perfect designer wedding day shoe.

Till maybe today. Around 3:00. When I found these (they kind of fell into my lap... after typing "search" and "perfect" into Bluefly.com).

Granted, they are not these, but then again, they do appear to be a bit more, shall we say, wearable... And I plan to wear them for one very long day. And do a wee bit of dancing. And did I mention I have a bad knee? And a bum ankle? Making 4 1/2 inch heels sadly less appealing when strapped to me.

Anyway. They're on their way. To me, that is. To try on. And maybe not ever take off.

3 comments:

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

OMG! Those are fabulous! I want to see pics of them on your feet. SO Fabulous! Love them!

Anonymous said...

So, you have a pair of shoes for the wedding ceremony (green) and a pair for dancing at the reception (sparkly)... still room for a pair for post-ceremony up until the dancing starts, right?

Anonymous said...

LeeAnn, you are not being helpful.