Monday, November 24, 2008

to be or not to be?

So I bought this dress recently from BCBG, thinking it was a rehearsal dinner contender... And it arrived... and it's cute... but it is not right for the rehearsal. First of all, it's yellow. And yes, I knew this when I bought it. But I thought, "oh maybe..." But my colors are green and black. Not yellow. And I don't think I want to be yellow at my rehearsal dinner afterall, regardless of the prettiness of the frock. But I still think I like the dress. Not love. Like. And in this economy, should I keep a dress I like, not love, for an unknown event? It might be good for the wedding of a friend in the Spring. But it's a silk/wool blend, so it needs to be a brisk day when I wear it, lest I itch my stomach off.

Thus, I need your votes - to keep, or not to keep... that is the question... And if "to keep," then for what, pray tell?

(front)
(back)

Vote in the comments section...

7 comments:

Sharpiegirl said...

love the front...not so crazy about the zipper in the back.

Sharpiegirl said...

Love the front...the back...not so much....

cara said...

send it back, spend the money on a dress you love. Or food.

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

Cute front.

You could wear on a date night?

Anonymous said...

I have to vote 'no'...there are much cuter dresses out there. Spend the money on one you LOVE!

Unknown said...

it's ok but let's head down to bloomingdales... we'll go at the beginning of the year when the new spring 09 dresses hit the floor.. \

Anonymous said...

DId you return it yet??? Because I think you should!