Wednesday, November 5, 2008

this post is not about what you think it is

...But since this Blog purports to be loosely about "style"... I must confess: Michelle Obama?! I have such high hopes for this fashionista, but what. was. that. dress. last night?! Accents in all the wrong places... oy vey. I am so looking forward to her fashion choices over the next several years...but this is not the way I envisioned her starting it out.

*Hmmpff*

See, You thought I was going to go all political on You.

Nope.


UPDATE: Check out the Chicago Tribune's summary of this unfortunate fashion incident here.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

A co-worker and I were discussing this yesterday. We came to the conclusion that the dress probably looked good in person, but somebody definitely should have camera tested it first. Shiny fabric on film can be disastrous.

Anonymous said...

Yea. . .the dress was a disaster. SUch a shame because she has looked great up until the big night. O, well. Maybe Amanda is right about it looking better in person.

Anonymous said...

ooops. That was suppose to be a "Yeah" not a "yea". LOL. O, well.