Tuesday, October 7, 2008

as good as a piece of string around my finger...

I've been feeling a bit overwhelmed by this planning process [to those who know me outside this blog, this is a shocking revelation, I know...]. My type A personality is struggling to relinquish control of any detail whatsoever, yet it's the details that are driving me mad (what color green for the paper... crest or no crest... black ribbon or green... necklace or brooch...ahahaha it goes on and on... into my dreams, I swear...!) I chanced upon this little pendant on Etsy, and am thinking I would do well by sewing it onto my bouquet. Because, frankly, if I'm this stressed with six months to go, I can only imagine what will befall me on April 18, 2009. A not-so-subtle reminder to myself might be well taken...

1 comment:

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

An attorney ? TYPE A? NEVER! lol... i've often heard that i'm not only type A but "control Freak" and "anal"... i rationalize it with "i just know what i want and how i like things done!"... lol. But alas, you are right, sometimes us Type A Attorneys need to learn to breathe and let the wind carry of for a uncontrolled moment... I like the pendant and i think it will be a good reminder :)