Monday, October 20, 2008

stupid spam

Here I was, diligently minding my own business, doing my work, when *bam*. JCrew spam mail. Announcing the latest "new arrivals". And I am a strong woman. But not that strong. When new clothing beckons.

So I thought I'd take just a 5 minute breather to check out what this email was all about.

And, I must stay, They certainly do have some adorable little ensembles coming out. We've come a long way, baby, from the over-sized wool sweaters that I used to love having delivered to Theta in college. (You know You did too).

Here's a few of my new favs [read: must buy when go on sale]:

Issy sweater-jacket = yum! Makes me want to curl up in it right now...:

Victoria ruffle shirt + Pembridge-dot pencil skirt. I'm actually already picturing myself wearing this. Yep. *Happy thought*:

Golden roses dress... I'm not sure why, but I love this one. I think there's a good chance it would actually look horrendous on me. But in the pic it's so super chic and elegant...:

And of course, don't forget the shoes! How cute (if something over $300 can be "cute"...) aren't these?!? The feather!!! Finally, I'd do a little Happy Dance if anyone wanted to leave this in my stocking this year:
... Okay... back to work now. Must afford online shopping diversions somehow. We all know my investments won't be doing it this year.

No comments: