Wednesday, October 22, 2008

nerd


So, I'll be the first to admit I am no computer geek. I leave that crown to The Fiancé to wear in this little family.

But.

As my love of photography has grown, so too has my annoyance with my PC. Ok, not annoyance. Out. Right. Animosity. It tortures me on a daily basis with it's creepingly slow processing. I try not to smash my fist through the screen every time Adobe Lightroom locks up (which is roughly ONE TIME PER PICTURE that I'm processing). *Sigh* I hate it. I do.

But it's a perfectly good computer. For some things. Like gathering dust. I feel ashamed and guilty to be coveting a new computer as the economy spirals downward and I'm looking face-first into a year of mounting expenses.

However, covet the new Apple MacBook Pro I do. Gawd, I can just picture the speed and grace with which it would surf the Net... develop my pictures... make me happy. I. Want. One. So. Bad. It. Hurts.

1 comment:

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

Currently my list of wants include the apple mac book (as well as a slr camera and a new phone.)..., i totally feel you!

i'm still using my lap top from law school (2002 purchase) so i'm very used to lock ups and stalling and crashing!