Monday, September 29, 2008

bring it


Break Dancer
Originally uploaded by zunehmen
...on! Another tidbit from this past weekend... There was a brief display of attempted break-dancing by a few aspiring female breakers... which caused The Fiancé and I no small amount of *joy* as we both simultaneously had the same thought:

We have a friend who has recently taken up break-dancing.

Said friend has been known to read this blog.

The gauntlet is hereby thrown.

We can't wait to see You - and You know who You are - break it down at Our Wedding. You hereby have 6 1/2 months to prepare. We. Can't. Wait.

xoxo
Us.

1 comment:

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

I hope you are having a videographer at your wedding... :) I too anticipate your post about this friend's break dancing moves! I admire what I can not do!