Thursday, September 11, 2008

i have this little problem

called Shoes. I like them. So much so that there is absolutely no room for the Fiancé to slide a belt in a good portion of my two closets... because they are filled with Shoes. Beneath my desk at work, tucked away where the casual visitor cannot see them, rest 18 pairs of the daily-worn stuff (I just counted... hmmm... those are cute... forgot about those). Thus, it should come as no small surprise that My Mission (of many) is to find The Most Perfect Wedding Shoe [for me]. Let the games begin... this will be an oft-revisited category. Today I discovered a new site... Hello, Beautiful! Let me introduce you to Gable:















Yes, I know she's not a wedding shoe, but WHO CARES? She's fabulous. Check out her friends on Té Casan (www.tecasan.com)... I have no idea what that means, but it is a happy place.

No comments: