Monday, September 22, 2008

stalking evangeline lilly

First I was going to post the pic to the left as an example of an absolutely perfect gown {that could even be a wedding gown if You were glamorous and didn't mind 'sexy' being one of the adjectives to describe You on Your big day - neither of which describes me}. Then I was going to post the pic to the right as an example of the hair style I would love to rock on my big day {if I were carefree and effortless..and brunette...none of which I am, at least today}.

Then I decided to hell with it: I don't want the dress or the hair. I want the body, the skin, the hair and the access to incredible fashion. Is that so much to ask? Note to self: must find new job STAT. Perferrably one involving less document review and more Emmy party invites.

No comments: