Tuesday, September 23, 2008

they're returnable.

...I shouldn't have.

I kept trying not to.

But the stupid website kept popping up on my computer [maybe because I kept typing in the address, but that is neither here nor there].

Thus, after many a day of peeking...

Then closing page...

Then peeking again...

That little addictive mecca, a/k/a Zappos Couture [yes, there's a Couture section now...*sigh*], finally got the best of me, took over my powers of self control, stole my credit card info from my wallet, punched "purchase" all on its own, and now, in roughly 24 hours, these little beauties will arrive. I will regret this in the morning, I'm sure. At least, that is, till FedEx arrives...

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I don't blame you! I could definitely use a pair of those. gotta love Kate Spade!

Bailee's Bride said...

sadly, they are in fact being returned... Not what I'd hoped for (in comfort or appearance), BUT I do love Zappos easy returns!! Now what next... hmmm...