Wednesday, September 17, 2008

so you're saying there's a chance...

He never claimed to be fashion forward, so when The Fiancé suggested that he wear a morning suit for our nuptials, I accepted the suggestion with equal parts horror and bemusement. I wasn't even sure what a morning suit was at the time, but since he was bringing it up, I was fairly certain it might evolve into some sort of fashion catastrophe.

However, today I officially take it all back. I am in love with the morning suit on the groom in the entry from http://www.elizabethannedesigns.com/blog/ - ooo la la. J'adore.












The wedding pictured above took place at the Central Park Observatory Gardens (I wish!), followed by a reception at the Rainbow Room (ummm... Wow... who are these people?). The photos are from Brian Dorsey.

No comments: