Wednesday, September 17, 2008

make money money money

Given the current state of the economy, maybe we [read: I] should all carry around a little wallet like this one by Trees with Knees...

[The Fiancé will be tickled pink by this post, considering just last night I vainly tried to articulate the reason why we need to go shopping at Nordstroms this weekend during their triple-bonus-points sale (If you have their card, you know what I'm talking about...). Problem: I couldn't come up with one single bloody thing I need to shop for. It was a sad, sad day, my friends.]

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Yes, I need this wallet too!
Although, it would be empty anyways...

cara said...

I hate that. It's so frustrating when you want to shop, need to shop, can't afford to shop and can't think of a single thing that you simply have to shop for.