Tuesday, September 23, 2008

if she only knew


IMG_1140
Originally uploaded by Bailee's Bride
...Some days [read: today, like when I obsess over photographer's websites], I really, truly wish I'd taken up photography back in the day when I was a student and had access to those helpful little ladders-to-success called "teachers" and "classes".

Instead, I am an attorney [read: definitely not a photographer] and the only person (yes, she is a person!) that regularly agrees to be my model (basically because she has no choice) is Bailee. Poor dear.

(She and I are still holding out for the day when Daddy agrees she can wear a dress and veil...THAT photo shoot will be my shining moment on Flickr)

1 comment:

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

I too patiently await this day! Thanks for your camera suggestion, perhaps my pups will sit patiently as yours does while i try to photograph them... currently they are only still when they are sleeping angels :)

Your pup is SO CUTE!!